Hi from Northern CA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Northern CA!

Hi, after going through a rather stressful year of my life being unemployed, and losing my health insurance, I started a new job! My eyes were red and hurting really bad, but I didn't have any insurance so I called my previous eye doctor and I was able to see him as a cash patient. Well I had been diagnosed with blepharitis and dry eye before, but this got pretty bad, I wasn't sure what was going on and just kept putting in moisturizing drops in for like 2 months and my condition was getting worse. It felt like pink eye! So he prescribed me warm compresses, gave me Tobradex (an antibiotic/steriod drop), lid scrubs (which I was doing already) and gave me Systane Balance. So my eyes are getting better...I like the Systane and after finding this website I am also using the rice pack on my eyes at night! Starting my new job with red eyes was horrible I was so embarrassed and after 2 days on the job, they started hurting real bad, so I had to go to the doctor. I'm getting better! I'm using an over the counter lid scrub (pads) and also doing the baby shampoo, which seems to irritate my lids sometimes so tonight I tried a little warm water with baking soda and right now they feel great! Thanks for reading my post!
    Ladyjenn
    diagnosed with dry eye, blepharitis and also crohn's disease.
    [/I]sigpic
Working...
X