Is ilasik a good option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ibrahim View Post
    you completely convinced me , thanks a lot , I feel very bad for you , I really wish you find a cure for your case , climate here is too hot , I can`t imagine how any one will withstand his/her dry eyes in Cairo climate.. sure it will be like hell ..

I pay a lot to compress my glasses lenses and get good frames , but I believe that any frame will look bad in my case , as my glasses revealed is -6.75
    I feel that I am a small kid and I am complaining from my glasses… thanks god that no one knows me here
    Yes, dry eyes are sooo much worse in a dry climate - here, it gets very cold in winter and as a result of the heating methods used for our indoor spaces, the indoor humidity often gets below 20%... dry eyes do NOT like this needless to say.

As for compressing your glasses, I used to do that too... wish I could go back to that. Not sure what kind of frames are in fashion where you live, but over here, a lot of people are wearing these bulkier plastic frames that just so happen to also conceal thicker lenses needed for high prescriptions... if those are in fashion where you live, maybe check some out... it may take a while to find a pair you like, but there's GOT to be something out there that will look good

And no worries about complaining about your glasses... I can totally understand as that is exactly one of the reasons that caused me to get LASIK... I totally get it, believe me. That being said, since my LASIK did not exactly turn out as planned, I feel like I should have just spent whatever money I needed to in order to get the most kick-a$$, most fashionable pair of glasses I could find... glad to hear you've been convinced to NOT get refractive surgery. Maybe in another 20 years they'll perfect it and people won't have to risk turning out like me... for now, getting nice glasses is definitely the best option.

Good luck to you!

Comment

I will keep on following up the updates regarding cures for myopia, and as you said, who knows may be one day they will find a correction, without a need for even a surgery, who knows
      currently I am checking plastic glasses , it is really nice , I liked Armani-styles , I noticed that I didn`t try plastic glasses ever , and as you said it is much better for my prescription , plus it looks better than the metal one...

Thanks a lot for your kind advices and encouragement, I will pray for all of you to get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ibrahim View Post
        Thanks eye_allergy-kids!! , do you know anyone who tried this method?
        I am practicing. It is surely good. Specially when you spend time in moonlight (escape totally from all artificial lights) it is fantastic. Only thing have to spend lot of time for our eyes. but good because its natural.

I also solved many problems of my son through natural diet method (read all my posts) I do not know how many are following. really whole body cure is eye cure
        Last edited by eye_allergy-kids; 24-Dec-2012, 00:35.
        Raw eating cures all deceases.
        whole body cure is eye cure
        FOOD (Natural, chemical free), Environment (air, water, noise), Relaxed Mind makes decease free

Comment

Sorry to be a grump but please don't use this forum to discuss the Bates method. There are other vision forums that are more appropriate for getting into controversial subjects like that.
          Rebecca Petris
          The Dry Eye Foundation
          dryeyefoundation.org
          800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
          X