interested in acupuncture..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Franklin1987 View Post
    The Herbs etc that i use are dissolved and consumed in hot water.

I had another treatement yesterday, now i have moved to weekly treatments.

Will post another picture in a weeks time
    I see. I had a big bag of voodoo stuff. Shells, herbs, not sure what all was in it. It was all boiled together to make a tea. Yours sounds different. Mine lasted quite awhile. I quit using it because it tasted pretty bad and was quite a bit of work. Best of wishes to you.

Comment

Hi Sazy123,

I wonder if you are taking a probiotic along with watching your toxins. I was on a good one for months and I think it helped alot. Taking out the chemicals in my household definalty helped me too. I hope to see you with a triumph story too! Sue

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Eye2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	551.7 KB
ID:	155752

Eye is back to normal self.. there was a good period of about 10 days there. Maybe because im seing the accupunturist less frequent.

I have not changed anything compared to last week

Very disappointing as i was so happy with the improvements.

Comment

Franklin, I know how you feel. Some weeks I feel soo good that I think I am getting better, then it will flare up. It's hard not to get down when you go back to "normal" I would keep up with what you are doing, one or two bad days doesn't mean you are not making progress! It took time to get this disease and it takes even longer to reverse it .. Keep us updated!

Comment

thanks Faith, they are better today but were horrible on the weekend, especailly saturday night. But you are right, its a long process to sure this but im sure i am heading down the right track. am going to continue to drink ltos of water and eat better and have my acupuncture. I have a session today after work.

Comment

Working...
            X