Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebecca Petris
    Hi all,

I just want to let you know that if you have a "dry eye buddy" on Dry Eye Talk in real need and whose day you'd like to brighten, please feel free to contact me about it.
    Please send something nice to Neil0502 for his excellent information lately!
    ---
    Blepharitis leads to MGD causes dry eye?
    Dry eye drops cause eyelid irritation exacerbating Blepharitis?

Comment

Sorry for the late replies... I'll be doing a buddy batch tomorrow with a couple of overdue ones!

Earth to Neil... if you've got an address you'll be at for a couple of weeks could you let me know privately please?
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

Got a surprise today!!

I got the nicest surprise today. I got a gift box from the DRYEYEZONE. And Rebecca chose things that would help me on my trip to Mayo in Dec. I can't thank Carolyn Yvonne enough for nominating me for this. It was so very sweet of her. And Rebecca thanks so much for the goggles and the bag. I was going to have to buy a second pair in order to have a spare in case I left one in a hotel room. The bag is great too. It will hold all my meds and medical records. You guys are great!!
        Love,
        Billye

Comment

Who, me? And Thanks to Rebecca!

Billye,
          Now what little birdie told you it might be me who was your eye buddy? I am so thrilled that Rebecca took such wonderful care of you. Thank you so much, Rebecca! I am just amazed at the caring and generosity of you people here. You have all given me so much encouragement in the short time I've been here. I can't thank you all enough.
          And Rebecca, I can't thank you enough for the eye buddy things that you have sent to me. I could never have afforded them and they have made such a difference in my quality of life. I still have dry eyes but thanks to you they are more comfortable more often now.
          Love,
          CarolynYvonne

Comment

dry eye buddy..

Dear Rebecca are you still sending out those dry eye goody bags from time to time if so i have the perfect canditate for one..As i would want it to be sent anonymously can you email me and ill give you her name..thank you ...I really enjoy these boards and ive found it a great help to me since i got mgd and bleph..Also when are those ricebags for sale in your shop?bye..cherrybrandy.

Comment

Originally posted by cherrybrandy
              Dear Rebecca are you still sending out those dry eye goody bags from time to time if so i have the perfect canditate for one..As i would want it to be sent anonymously can you email me and ill give you her name..thank you ...I really enjoy these boards and ive found it a great help to me since i got mgd and bleph..Also when are those ricebags for sale in your shop?bye..cherrybrandy.
              Sure am. Just click on my name and send me a private message.

Ricebags... hopefully within a few days. Just need to finish up the literature and waiting on the travel sacks.
              Rebecca Petris
              The Dry Eye Foundation
              dryeyefoundation.org
              800-484-0244

Comment

wanted: dry eye buddie for shipment of medication

Hello,
                after reading various items on this site I've a growing interest in the products distributed in the connented shop - Dwelle/Dakrine/Nutratear.
                I'm looking for a person willing to ship (samples of) these product to the Netherlands, since ordering is not an option.
                As i've seen, Paypay is a possible way of payment.

As for my story: some 5(? time flies) year ago I had LasEk on one eye. A second laser application was applied because of develloping haze.
                Within several months the problem of dry eyes occured - mild, fortunately.
                Last may a lens was implanted in the other eye to avoid a second dry eye - resultst are not clear yet.

Hopefully my question is placed in the right thread in this forum.

Thank you for responses and to all fellow clients: there's one advantage to the changing climate: higher sea-levels and more rain! (let's look at the bright site for a moment)

Comment

Working...
                X