No announcement yet.

In the news today - a new drop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't been dealing with this as long as some, but I'm excited about this! I agree with you Rebecca, anything that can help with the comfort level and quality of life is much appreciated, I would welcome a med. Drop or anything that would give me back my normal eye function I once had. It's hard to believe a bit over a year now my life changed so much with no tears. I'm hopeful for this new one, hope it is sooner rather than later

Comment

FYI: I got in contact with one of the doctors doing the research on this drop today and he said that clinical trials should begin in mid 2013. No promises on this of course; it's just an approximate date. I'll contact him again next year and see how things are going

Comment

Tankie thanks for checking in on when trials might begin. SPMCC, these kind of posts keep me going.

Comment

Thank you Tankie. So sweet of you. Any information you have on this is appreciated.

Comment

I just emailed the doctor who is working on this. He says it will be available in Europe first. He also confirmed it will be over the counter not prescription.

Comment

Working...
            X