No announcement yet.

Need your input please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to jump in on your thread, Dominorose. I have small bubbles on my inner lower eyelids too - I didn't think much of it. It's quite infrequent, but I thought it was a good thing! Oh, look, so many tears they are making bubbles - might this be bacteria from touching my eyes too much? Muslin cloths I use to clean my eyes? Hhhmmm.

Comment

Hello Rose,
      soapy TF is being called saponification and is a clear indicator for a MG infection - blepharitis.
      The bacterias in the MG ducts do cause the oxidation of the meibum and that is causing the small
      bubbles-soapy TF.

http://www.revophth.com/content/i/1353/c/25863/

It may be a very mild infection, but it has to be treated now, Azyter drops from Theapharma or Azasite drops.

Most MGD-dry eye patients do suffer a NON-OBVIOUS - MGD!
      Even experts can't see - recognize it!

Did you find a probing doc in France?

Comment

Just wanted to put pics after warm compress/lid massages. I edited the pics on photoshop to make the MG's more visible... What do you think please?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	684.2 KB
ID:	155785

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	673.0 KB
ID:	155786

Comment

These pics are really clear! To me it looks like rosacea blepharitis. I also see flakes on the lashes that may be demodex? Are you treating with tea tree oil.

Comment

Originally posted by Faith1989 View Post
            These pics are really clear! To me it looks like rosacea blepharitis. I also see flakes on the lashes that may be demodex? Are you treating with tea tree oil.
            Why rosacea?.Sent you a PM as well

Comment

Yes I use TTO
              Just used Cliradex for 1 month maybe I should try again?
              Thx Faith

Comment

Working...
              X