X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hezza
    replied
    Originally posted by alex123711 View Post
    Are you able to use the monitor at work?
    Sadly that hasn't been the case for me. My current job requires fast multitasking which means larger monitors, and can't be done effectively without color-coded text; it's not programming but it's close.

That said, if your job is say a writer or a lawyer, this thing sure can completely replace conventional monitors.

About the price tags, I know, right? E-Ink panel tech is owned by a Taiwanese company with no competitors at all. Hope the tech gets adopted by many and leads to market competition.

Leave a comment:

• alex123711
    replied
    Thanks for your response, and great to hear, I just wish they weren't so expensive, hopefully e-ink gets more popular and prices become more reasonable! What about at work? Are you able to use the monitor at work?

Leave a comment:

• hezza
    replied
    I can't live a modern-day life without that. I'm currently writing this on the pro version and for me it's worth every penny since otherwise even browsing this forum for information gives severe fatigue on my eyes. As someone who is still having a particularly hard time looking at computer monitors this has been a huge relief. Definitely recommend those especially since you're already familiar with EPDs(e-ink screens).

Leave a comment:

• alex123711
    started a topic E-ink Monitors for Dry Eye?

E-ink Monitors for Dry Eye?

Has anyone tried this? I have thinking about getting e ink monitors for a while since reading my kindle seems much better on my eyes, I have looked at a few and found this one, the reviews seem very positive for the eyes.

https://www.amazon.com/Dasung-Ink-Pa...DKV/ref=sr_1_3

They are pretty expensive but maybe its worth it if it makes a difference. Has anyone tried them or have any other recommendations?
Working...
X