Lakshmi Kohl (Eye Liner)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eyeliner

I have read that particular link and I have searched the internet. The consensus: it is all mixed. I have read both good and bad things about castor oil, so I think it depends on your eyes (just like artificial tears). Just my opinion.

Eyeliner still working well for me, but I'll let you know ASAP should I have any adverse side effects.

Comment

Here's an Irony. I have 5 tubes of Toop Anjan Khojati (one of the famous ayur. brands in India) . My dad got it for me an yr back, when i complained abt severe dry eyes, but never gave it a try, since i was worried about oil glands getting clogged.
      Since it seems to be working for some of you, i will give it a try for sure..

Here's the weblink for the product.
      http://www.khojati.com/products/k_veda_products.asp
      Last edited by sai1930; 29-Nov-2007, 01:22.

Comment

I bought the Lakshmi Khol Black Cold some time back, but just used it a couple of times as it smudged too much and the line got too thick (even when I put the eyeliner in the fridge first). Maybe I should have tried the one without colour instead!

Toril

Comment

...is there a Captain Kohl Kajal without colour....? On the page it looked like they were only selling eyeliners with colour..? Or am I lost. the Captain Kohl kajal is much cheaper than the one I bought from the German company.

Toril

Comment

I used Toop Anjan yesterday & its pretty good.
            It gives a tingling/burning sensation on application & an instant cooling effect. The burning goes away in a few seconds. My eyes felt good without any tear drops, till the medicine lasted (4hrs approx.) Most importantly its invisible (which is quite important for men) & it doesn't smudge.
            Here's the best part -- It costs less than a $1.00

I am really hoping, long term usage will provide me the much needed relief from MGD.

Here's what the product brochure says..

Comment

Where to get the invisible Eyeliner?

Originally posted by sai1930
              I used Toop Anjan yesterday & its pretty good.
              It gives a tingling/burning sensation on application & an instant cooling effect. The burning goes away in a few seconds. My eyes felt good without any tear drops, till the medicine lasted (4hrs approx.) Most importantly its invisible (which is quite important for men) & it doesn't smudge.
              Here's the best part -- It costs less than a $1.00

I am really hoping, long term usage will provide me the much needed relief from MGD.

Here's what the product brochure says..
              I'm confused. I'd really like to try the invisible one (being a man). But I don't see how to get this stuff. The website in India does not yet take orders online. The pirate website obviously only sells dark eyeliners. Where did you get it from?

Comment

Where do you get this?

I'd like to try it too. Where do you get it?

Jody

Comment

It hasnt helped me

Hi,
                  I've tried it out and it hasnt helped me at all. I can't even tolerate it, it makes my eyes more red.
                  But I cant tolerate any kind of eye liners or eye make up or contact lenses. So for the people with light dry eye condition, it might be helpful.

Comment

Hi all,

I'm really interested in trying kohl but in my Googling I found this which gives pause:

http://www.cfsan.fda.gov/~dms/cos-kohl.html

Comment

Phew. Sure does. Good find - thank you.
                      Rebecca Petris
                      The Dry Eye Foundation
                      dryeyefoundation.org
                      800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
                      X