Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moisture Chamber Glasses - Which do you recommend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moisture Chamber Glasses - Which do you recommend?

Hello.
    I'd like to know which type of moisture chamber glasses are best for dry eye? My main symptom is a menthol sensation. For me I can describe this as a cold air blowing into my eyes. Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

I believe the two most popular are the 7eye and Wiley X. I would recommend that you find an optical office that has them and try on each model to see which fits you best.

Comment

I use 7eye sunglasses, and just buy Rebecca's Dust Busters for around the house. I have a small face, and they come in different sizes. Neither one makes a complete seal around the eye, so if you are looking for that, those two are not the answer. They are more than adequate for my needs. MGD has a good idea about checking out what is available at the optical office. You can also check out motorcycle shops as lots of bikers wear sealed glasses. The most comfortable glasses I ever owned were Harley Davidson sunglasses. Unfortunately they broke, but everyone thought they looked cool, and they worked very well.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Biggrin :D Wink ;) Rolleyes :rolleyes: Tongue :p Cool :cool: Redface :o Confused :confused: Eek :eek: Frown :( Mad :mad:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
      X

Debug Information