Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moisture Chamber Glasses - Which do you recommend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moisture Chamber Glasses - Which do you recommend?

Hello.
    I'd like to know which type of moisture chamber glasses are best for dry eye? My main symptom is a menthol sensation. For me I can describe this as a cold air blowing into my eyes. Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

I believe the two most popular are the 7eye and Wiley X. I would recommend that you find an optical office that has them and try on each model to see which fits you best.

Comment

I use 7eye sunglasses, and just buy Rebecca's Dust Busters for around the house. I have a small face, and they come in different sizes. Neither one makes a complete seal around the eye, so if you are looking for that, those two are not the answer. They are more than adequate for my needs. MGD has a good idea about checking out what is available at the optical office. You can also check out motorcycle shops as lots of bikers wear sealed glasses. The most comfortable glasses I ever owned were Harley Davidson sunglasses. Unfortunately they broke, but everyone thought they looked cool, and they worked very well.

Comment

Working...
      X