Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UPDATE: eyes are nearly free of all red veins!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Logandly View Post
    Hello everyone

I have an update regarding my bloodshot red veins in eyes issue. Recently in the last week I upped the dosage to 6000mg Taurine per day from 3000mg and today I woke to see that one of the large red veins in my right eye had faded and disappeared!!!! In addition, my left eye has also nearly completely cleared of red eye veins!!!!

Thank you Taurine!!!! As a note I also take curcumin and propolis but it was when I increased the Taurine intake that I started seeing those red veins disappear and transform my sclera back into an egg white porcelain colour!!!

I still use the Vit e eye drops and the Solcoseryl eye gel at night but no longer have eye dryness when I go out.
    Anyhow Happy New Year!!! And for anyone looking into I Brite blood vessel excision please don't do it!!! There is a simple solution!

Logan x

Hi Logan, Are you still taking tarine supplements for your eyes? Do you still find them helpful?

Comment

Hey Logandly: Do you use Vitamin E oil on your eyelids or take as a supplement? I just today purchased a bottle of Taurine and am keeping my fingers crossed. Thank you for these tips! Still Suffering.

Comment

I've taken Taurine 3 times with 2000-4000mg before bed, each period was two weeks, after which I got a cold which lasted 1-2 weeks, every single time.

Upon further research, looks like Taurine has common properties with L-Arginine, which can basically "wake up" the cold virus. There's only sketchy evidence of that, but it sure has been doing that to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Logandly View Post
          Hello everyone

I have an update regarding my bloodshot red veins in eyes issue. Recently in the last week I upped the dosage to 6000mg Taurine per day from 3000mg and today I woke to see that one of the large red veins in my right eye had faded and disappeared!!!! In addition, my left eye has also nearly completely cleared of red eye veins!!!!

Thank you Taurine!!!! As a note I also take curcumin and propolis but it was when I increased the Taurine intake that I started seeing those red veins disappear and transform my sclera back into an egg white porcelain colour!!!

I still use the Vit e eye drops and the Solcoseryl eye gel at night but no longer have eye dryness when I go out.
          Anyhow Happy New Year!!!

Logan x
          Please could you tell me what Vit e eye drops you use and where you get them please ?

Comment

.Hello,i,m Lili...The same is happening to me with the serum drops...first they helped,now they sting ...in fact my eyes seem not to want ANY kind of eye drops...i have severe dry eye and possibly corneal neuralgia due to Sogren and agravated by menopause...i couldn,t dind until now something who really could moisture my eyes...i,m desperate....i think everything we usefor dry eyes actually decrease our own tears...i heard japanese make some artificial tears with taurine and condroitinsulfat,iwill order andtry them...

Comment

Hi all, I know this is a very old post but I was wondering if the taurine helped at all? I'm suffering from bloodshot eyes to the point where I don't even leave my house anymore

Comment

Working...
              X