Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new redness reducing eye drops with no rebound!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hadn’t used drops for over 5 years
    my first impression is it gives me a window oh whiteness for 5 hours max each drop then returns to normal. So it’s better than nothing
    but I’m interested to see the effects after a few consecutive days use

Comment

• Franklin1987 Thank you for your updates! I am Still waiting on my orders, not much has changed in the status.. I might have to wait until end of may. I was really hoping they work longer than 4 hours tho ..did your eyes feel dry at the end of the day? Are you using any drops at night to lubricate?

Comment

• I don’t suffer from any dryness at all. My condition is purely cosmetic with redness.
        i am not experiencing anything bad using these drops from a dry or grittiness perspective

so far from using these drops for a couple of days I notice the effectiveness wears off throughout the day. Meaning 2nd/3rd drops don’t last as long as the first.
        i would say 1st is 5-6 hours, 2nd is 4-5 hours and 3rd 3-4 hours BUT no rebound next day. My eyes were not any worse than they normally are

Comment

• Franklin1987 I notice it working for 6-9 hours for me. So far so good. I’ve been using one drop a day. Today I’m probably not going to use it. This drop was never going to cure anything. Just a way to have white eyes while it lasts. Very happy with it so far.

Comment

• Franklin1987 so how many drops are you using per day? 3?

Comment

• So far I have used in between 2 - 3 drops per day. But I have found that drop 3 loses effectiveness after a couple of hours.
              With this in mind, I am going to stick to 2 drops.
              1 at 8am and 2nd at 1pm which should last me during my work day where I have the most face to face contact.

Comment

• It seems as though the drops effectiveness of the drop is roughly 4 hours now, for each time i apply.
                It could be a combination of using them for consecutive days..
                2nd drop today applied at 1pm and by 5pm my eyes were back to red again.

Comment

• Update
                  Today is my 5th consecutive day of using these drops.
                  Unfortunately it seems as though the effectiveness of this drop has dropped for me to 1-2 hours of white eyes.
                  Today I applied drop at 10am and 1.5 hours later my eyes are back to normal red..
                  My initial thoughts are that 2-3 drops per day is too much to use.
                  I will be dropping this back to one drop per day

Comment

• Franklin1987 Yea its important to not overuse these drops and develop a tolerance for them. I've used them 3 days so far and made sure to avoid using them twice in one day. Each time they work really well for 5-8 hours.

Comment

• Yes, I have found now they do have some rebound...
                      eyes are more red than before
                      need to get off them and let my eyes recover I think

Comment

• For me it seems to me making my eyes a bit dry later on. Thera tears helps. Looks like this is another drop you have to use sparingly
                        Last edited by Zane; 21-May-2018, 11:49.

Comment

• Anyone else here try these drops? how has it been so far??

Comment

• http://www.eyedolatryblog.com/2018/0...d-eye.html?m=1

Comment

• any update here guys? Anybody find more before and after images of using the product or anything?

Comment

• Holy moley. Did I miss something here? Are you guys talking about Lumify or something else?

This kind of thing is a huge no-no for people with dry eye.
                                1) Benzalkonium chloride = toxic preservative known to cause and exacerbate dry eye.
                                2) Redness rebound effect common to all.

Vasoconstrictor drops are bad news for daily/regular use by anyone but for people with dry eye, they're worse... we've already got so many ocular surface challenges. Please stick with preservative free (there is a new one on the market that is PF) and only for occasional use....
                                Rebecca Petris
                                The Dry Eye Foundation
                                dryeyefoundation.org
                                800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
                                X