No announcement yet.

i just cannot stand this anymore.... :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck with you appointment tomorrow!
    Hopefully this dr. Serge doan can help you.
    Please Keep us informed about your experiences..

Patrick..

Comment

Originally posted by patrick View Post
      Good luck with you appointment tomorrow!
      Hopefully this dr. Serge doan can help you.
      Please Keep us informed about your experiences..

Patrick..
      Okay so jhave just cameback from the appointment and, disappointed because the doctor was in a hurry...
      he looked at my eyes, looked at the report from the CIC and just said that indeed my lacrymal film is very instable and he might do in 5 months or so allergic test directly in my eyes.
      He told me to wear protective glasses, but its impossible in class lol, i can't arrive with skiing glasses in class.
      He also prescribed a RICIN OIL eye drop ( i d=never heard about that before ??) 4 times a day.
      So a bit disapointed because i had like ten questions for him and i did not have the time to ask one, the appointment last like 3 mins or so.

really hope that ricin oil will help ^^

Comment

Originally posted by nicolasdu92130 View Post
        He told me to wear protective glasses, but its impossible in class lol, i can't arrive with skiing glasses in class.
        Impossible? No. But tough to do socially, yes

I totally get that it's hard to bring yourself to wear anything on your face, like skiing glasses hehe, in public, when it will look odd. But have you considered wearing something like Wiley X sunglasses?

Yes, they still stand out, but way less than skiing glasses - so many of us have been helped by wearing protective glasses... you should consider giving them a try.

Comment

Nicholas, you think Tom Cruise looks cool in his Wiley X sunglasses in his Mission Impossible? i think yes. Also Google image 'ironman sunglasses' and tell me what's not to like. Transition lenses are amazing from daylight to indoors - do you have them in Paris?

What is this eye drop, I wonder? Is it castor oil? Interesting.
          Last edited by littlemermaid; 23-Aug-2013, 14:13.
          Paediatric ocular rosacea ~ primum non nocere

Comment

yes tonight i thought about it and yes i have to wear something to protect my eyes, because if not they will never heal ( i should have made that reflection sooner, because before i would not accepted to look odd ect...)
            So today i wil go to glasses shop to look for what they have and i have a "justification" for wearing skiing glasses, when people will ask me:

" i have an operation of the eye during August and i have to wear protective glasses for a few months" ( i will use some technical words to impress and in order for them to understand)
            Transition lenses i know about it, but first able i will try to find wilex and then i will ask about it.

I search and yes ricin oïl=castor oïl. i tried them yesterday and my eyes don't like it, it irritates them and it burn/dry my eyes. So i won't try it again, my eyes have already suffered too much^^. Moreover i read a study that demonstrate the cytotoxic stuuf associated with castor oïl... So i guess its like all the eye drop, for some poeple its good, for others its not.

Comment

Cool. Tony Stark is wearing Japanese Matsuda sunglasses in Ironman 3 which even have a seal. Let us know how you it goes with the glasses, Nicolas. Because you are Parisian, we are relying on you for style here x

Comment

Originally posted by littlemermaid View Post
                Cool. Tony Stark is wearing Japanese Matsuda sunglasses in Ironman 3 which even have a seal. Let us know how you it goes with the glasses, Nicolas. Because you are Parisian, we are relying on you for style here x
                Lol ok so here are the glasse that i plan to get:

http://demetz.fr/sport/modele/plein-air/full/ (special for dry eye)

they are ok as sunglasses okay but i will have clear glasses so it will be very very ugly, will be complicated but have to wear this, but its all or nothing.
                I prefer having a total protection and look very odd than having a partial protection and look a bit odd^^.

Comment

Bon catalogue! OK, ils sont sérieusement lunettes pour la sécheresse oculaire, mais j'adore la monture de lunettes d'écaille. C'est un truc Ironman (if Google translate let me down there that is so embarrassing ) They are also saying they do prescription sports wraparounds, which is quite rare I think.

Comment

Bon catalogue! OK, ils sont sérieusement lunettes pour la sécheresse oculaire, mais j'adore la monture de lunettes d'écaille. C'est un truc Ironman (if Google translate let me down there that is so embarrassing ) They are also saying they do prescription sports wraparounds, which is quite rare I think.
                    Lol did not understand everything but yes they do prescription glasses^^
                    by the way i plan to put sunglasse the first days of school in order to manage the redness and to make understand people that i have eye problems.
                    And then when i will receive my glasses for dry eyes, people will already aware that i have problems with my eyes. Hope it will happen like thath lol^^

About non - steroid anti-infammatory drops, how long do they start to work?? its been 20 days and nothing changed in inflammation ...

Comment

What anti-inflammatory eyedrops did they give you? Someone here might have experience with them. Are you still in pain even after 20 days? or is it still red eye?
                      Last edited by littlemermaid; 24-Aug-2013, 11:45.

Comment

What anti-inflammatory eyedrops did they give you? Someone here might have experience with them. Are you still in pain even after 20 days? or is it still red eye?
                        they give me : INDOCOLLYRE for anti-inflammatory non steroid drop for 6 months
                        VEXOL for anti-finlammatory steroid drop for 20 days

But nothing change, and yep my eyes is red and irritated, no improvement so far and i have like 3 days left after the end of Vexol.

and im still in dryness and incomfort so im worried about this.

Comment

Have you got a different eye lubricant or tear substitute to the castor oil one? one which keeps your sensitive eyes comfortable? Are you still doing MGD treatments? It might take a while to heal your eye surface after the contact lenses. MartyM1985 was pretty low last winter but now he sounds great! I would read SAAG's posts to you again because she is very good on how we feel about this.

Comment

Have you got a different eye lubricant or tear substitute to the castor oil one? one which keeps your sensitive eyes comfortable? Are you still doing MGD treatments? It might take a while to heal your eye surface after the contact lenses. MartyM1985 was pretty low last winter but now he sounds great! I would read SAAG's posts to you again because she is very good on how we feel about this.
                            Hmm castor oïl was bad for my eyes, so i keep the VISMED (Hyaluronate sodiuym drop). For MGD still on doxy 100mg+blephasteam twice day.
                            hope that anti inflammatory stuff will kick in soon. Moreover its been 2 months that im taking omega 3 and i have a supply for 2 other months , so i have high hopes about it too.
                            something got to work!!

Comment

guys what do you think about this: sadly i won't have my wraparoud glasses before one week after the comeback to school, and i NEED something to protect my eyes
                              so i was thinking of using contact lenses for bandage for my eyes ( its dry eyes contact lenses "acuve MOIST one-day")
                              So what do you think??

Considering that i haven't wore contact lenses for 1 year right now, and that all my problems were caused by a poor hygiene of monthly contact lenses....

I will try because its will only be for maybe 1.5 week and now i will have a very stric hygyene toward lenses. And i neeed this to protect my eyes and also to socialize with others because with Wind and environment its is just HELL for my eyes and the only thing i want to do when im outside is to run to my house, i cannot socialize, be happy in those conditions....

Comment

I think those glasses you ordered are pretty cool...F/G

Comment

Working...
                                X