Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they are not able to ship to someone here let me know as know them and I could facilitate. Sorry I don't have them in the shop yet. So many products, so little cash on hand to buy them with Honestly, I have so many products on my list to try to stock right now, if I could afford it I'd be adding at least three a week.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

SAAG, I think they're perfect for these times, when you can't be out there using nothing at all, but also want to use something cosmetically acceptable. Yes, there are better protection goggles, but because of that they have to be bulky. And it's not that Seefit isn't a good product, it DOES protect you, at an acceptable level.

Rebecca, sorry for not waiting to buy Seeft at the Dry Eye Shop, but I needed to test it soon, for I want to use them when I go back to work at an office. Sorry to hear about these financial issues, it would be great to have new products at the Shop! Also, I'd like to than you for the extra replacement Tranquileyes foams you sent me!

Comment

Originally posted by rosye View Post
        Also, I'd like to than you for the extra replacement Tranquileyes foams you sent me!
        I'd like to thank Rebecca for the extra foams too!

Calli

Comment

Hi there!
          Oh thanks for the advice, I'll ask Debbie if she could ship the MEGs to Germany. I'll offer her to pay all the extra costs by myself... So she has no reason not to do it, right..?
          I hope she'll answer soon, I've written her 4 days ago. But I think she has a lot of stuff to do at the moment because she was out of town for nearly a month. I'll try to be patient... (but I can't wait to get my MEGs!!!:-))
          Rebecca, thank you very much for your offer to help me if there is shipping trouble!! That's really kind!! I'll wait for Debbies answer, perhaps it will also work without your efforts:-)
          But if not I would be very glad if you coul help me... :-)

Which color will you choose, SAAG? And which color do you have, rosye? I' considering to get the brown ones, because I have brown hair. But my favourit ones would be the dark red ones, like on this picture:
          http://www.seefit.net/faqs.html
          This color would be awesome. I had normal glasses in this color a few years ago and I loved them. But unfortunatelly, this color can't be chosen at the buy-online-page :-(
          Please don't hesitate to correct my English - I'm still learning

Comment

see fit googles

I bought some and yes they actually do look normal I got the clear ones but I thought it looked weird..so I magic markered them...yes 250 dollar glasses and I am coloring them...lol So I did the outer lens in black...now I wish I did them in brown...but oh well. I think they look better since now they really look like real glasses and no one seems to notice the clear plastics sides.

They dont work as well as my googles because there is too much space around the face but it helps 50 percent compare to 100 percent when I use my goggles. Now I wish they had some funkier styles and shapes to choose from and maybe a bigger plastic to fit closer to my face...gosh I wish I was a designer and inventor!

Comment

Hi Susie,

I'm not sure on the colour... I asked if I could order 1 pair of megs glasses, and then a set of side shields in every colour... I'll see which one I like best, and ship the extra shields back... it will cost me shipping, and they charge a restocking fee, but will be worth it if I end up with a good colour for my skin tone etc.

Comment

I got the brown ones and the extra "translucent" shield. The brown is great for wearing outdoors, but the translucent looks a bit weird. Regina, did you try to attach some kind of adjusting band to the glasses? The more tight they get to the skin, the more protective they get.

Comment

Hm ordering all available moisture shields and than shipping them back is a good idea, SAAG. But I think I can't do that because the shipping to Europe is quite difficult and expensive. (I have to pay duty, too :-/)
                  So I think I'll buy one pair of glasses and two moisture shields. Originally, I wanted to buy the brown and the translucent ones.. but I'm not quite sure about the translucent ones, and royes said they look a little bit weird, too, so I think I'll buy the brown and red ones. It's an expensive thing, because the extra shields cost 50 $... but it's worth.

Can you give me some advice about the size of the glasses? I don't know if I should buy the medium or the small size. I think my face is between medium and small... royes, can you tell me how big the frame of your glasses is, in inches or centimeter? That would be great because I still haven't got an answer from seefit and I'm so impatient Thanks a lot!!

Comment

ugh... paying duty can really add up! I'll have to pay it too and I'm not looking forward to finding out what it costs for this!

Oh well... such is life...

Comment

If I measured them correctly, they're about 13,5cm wide!

Comment

oh thanks a lot!:-)
                        You get the lady medium size, right?

Comment

Yeah, the "Women's" size (there's no small, large or medium on the website). They have the measurements on the women's page, too!

Comment

oh.. thanks! I would have had to read the homepage more accurately
                            hm I think I'll get this size, too.
                            waah, hope she answers soon, I want to order. I want my MEGs:-)
                            And I need her answer because of the shipping problem...

Comment

Hi again!
                              I still haven't got an anser from seefit yet:-( I wrote two times to them, first in December and for the second time two weeks ago.

I don't want to wait anymore, so I decided to let the MEGs ship to a person in Canada or USA which will ship them to me.
                              I have a few questions about this thing... Could one of you help me, please..?

I have a good friend who emigrated to Canada and a friend of mine has a friend who is doing an internship in the USA at the moment.
                              I prefer the friend in Canada, because this person is a real good friend of mine. I don't know the in the USA living friend of a friend of mine in person....

So does seefit ship to Canada? And will I have to pay duty for the shipping from USA to Canada? If yes, who much is the duty? If the duty is to high I consider to choose the person who lives in the USA...
                              That's not easy, but its for a good reason - my MEGs :-)

I would be so glad if someone of yould could help me and answer my questions!!

Comment

attachment shileds for sunglasses?

are there any shields that can be attached to sunglasses that are removeable? i just got back from the market and the cold wind made my eyes tear the whole way home ( i was wearing my regular glasses cause it was dark out)... they stung for about 30 minutes-anyway next time i will pop my shades on even in the dark but was curious if there was something you could attach to shades to make them more wraparound??? i cant get the reg wraparound ones made cause of my high rx... any advise???

thanks everyone!!!
                                Jenny

Comment

Working...
                                X