No announcement yet.

Brady Barrows Rosacea Diet/Candida Diet for Ocular Rosacea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can! Just private message me your email today I think I went a little over 30 grams of carbs, but I made these three herb breakfast patties for breakfast since I can't have eggs so tomorrow will be easier

Comment

Sagg, did it take you the whole 30 days or no? I'm just curious as I would love if I had similar results!

Comment

Originally posted by Faith1989 View Post
        K but question. Isn't this diet very acidic and inflammatory? Or am I wrong?
        The Barrow's diet will be anti-inflammatory since it's very low carb. I don't know anything about acidic or not though.

Originally posted by Faith1989 View Post
        Sagg, did it take you the whole 30 days or no? I'm just curious as I would love if I had similar results!
        For me, it was obviously making a difference within a week or two. I was monitoring the appearance of my MG's every day using a 15x magnifying mirror with LED light - plus, of course, taking note of any differences in redness of my eyes and how they felt etc.

Comment

Ever since I stopped carbs, sugar and fruit, I have been breaking out! Is this normal?

Comment

It is VERY hard to follow btw (Faith: after years of eating disorders, dont you think its really frustrating to follow a new diet?)

Comment

It is a hard diet yes. I allow myself a bit more nuts than I should and also eat a tiny amount of rasberries which are very low sugar. 20 rasberries is only 2 grams of sugar. For the most part, I feel much better without sugar. Every time I eat lots of fruit my lids turn bright red. It's only for a month, and if it helps a lot, it will be worth it! I also started taking a high strength probiotic and lowered my antibiotic dose. I don't miss carbs. When I look at a doughnut or muffin all I see is pain.

Comment

Yep. The only thing I'm afraid of are deficiencies!

Comment

Working...
                X