my dry eyes story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am still in pain but its getting better

i am still in a lot of pain in my eyes but i am use to it by now. the doctors are getting closer to finding out why i am going through dry eyes but so far no answers and my blood test didnt help much it just show that i was normal but i dont kniow what normal is since i have never been normal to the medical field. i am still puting eye drops in every five minutes and its driving me crazy but i am getting use to it too but the eye doctor told me yesterday that its look better though then it has since he last saw me in march. i am still going to eye doctors every week its getting to be old but hopefully the doctors can find out soon. this is hard to go through espeically when your parents watch you go through it and you are their littlle girl and the princess of the family and has daddy wraped around your finguer. enjoy the weekend. dreaming of a better life.

Comment

Dreaming, I notice you live in a very dry climate. Are you using humidifiers in your home, especially by your bed and near your puter? Heating and air conditioning both destroy any humidity in the air. I find that a hot shower in the morning and again before bedtime seems to put a little bit of moisture back in my eyes and gives me a bit of relief. Take care and I hope you find some answers soon.
      Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Comment

no more dry eyes for me.

i found relief from my dry eyes after fighting with it for a year now i am happy to say my dream of living a better life has come true. i have a pair of glasses that are called panoptx that u get from a harly davison store it takes a few weeks to get them but becasue i already wear glasses they just used my own leansess and its been a blessing. both of my eye doctors are very happy that i am not in pain anymore and my dry eyes is gone kind of. i thought i would update u all and let u know what is going on with me.
        dreaming of a better life.

Comment

Hi Dreaming!!!!

That is so great to hear that the panoptyx goggles are helping you so much. Thanks for posting about it! I'm so glad that you have found some relief!

-Shells

Comment

Originally posted by dreaming of a better life
            i found relief from my dry eyes after fighting with it for a year now i am happy to say my dream of living a better life has come true. i have a pair of glasses that are called panoptx that u get from a harly davison store it takes a few weeks to get them but becasue i already wear glasses they just used my own leansess and its been a blessing. both of my eye doctors are very happy that i am not in pain anymore and my dry eyes is gone kind of. i thought i would update u all and let u know what is going on with me.
            dreaming of a better life.
            Wow.. That's great! I am soo happy for you. Did you manage to learn what caused dry eyes in the first place?

Comment

Working...
            X