Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used Triphala surnam (one tea spoon mixed with honey and drink) for my son for past 1 1/2 years. Surely it releives. It is given for all types of deceases for get rid of constipation. If you take Amla or gooseberry raw friut you get your colon cleaned. Tri means three. So in Triphala you have three different herbs. If you take these fruits raw it is more affective. following link only to know what is triphala

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triphala
    http://www.vedaliving.com/product_in...65tbi3manf2p06

When you use this it take long time to get cured and it cure specific problems.

With my experiance and knowledge if you have problem in your EYES you have to check and cure whole body. Specifically your colon, small bowel, liver, kidney, spleen, gallbladder, pancreas, head(only you can cool your head), stomach, lungs. If you do a cleanse all the above your eyes will be alright after some time.

Your eyes are window of the body.(internal organs) Traditional Chinese medicine talk about this very effectively. Thats why if you follow accupressure you get releive.

If you have used drops for three years it will take two+ years to clear and cleanse. If you young it may be little less.

But only Triphala not going to cure eye problems may be get relieved because colon get cleansed.
    Last edited by eye_allergy-kids; 10-Jun-2012, 23:18.
    Raw eating cures all deceases.
    whole body cure is eye cure
    FOOD (Natural, chemical free), Environment (air, water, noise), Relaxed Mind makes decease free

Comment

Hello everyone, I just ordered one box of triphala gritam to try. I am very curious, let's hope it will make miracle on me too!
      But at the same time I am scared to take sth that comes from an internet store.
      There are no ayuverdic doctors here to consult and the regular doctors are not very useful so I guess I'll try this triphala...

Comment

Originally posted by joanna View Post
        Hello everyone, I just ordered one box of triphala gritam to try. I am very curious, let's hope it will make miracle on me too!
        But at the same time I am scared to take sth that comes from an internet store.
        There are no ayuverdic doctors here to consult and the regular doctors are not very useful so I guess I'll try this triphala...
        I think one box (150g) is very few. It will last no more than 10 days, if you take two teaspoons/day.

Next week i will post my 'three months update'.

Comment

three months update

Three months since i started taking Triphala Ghee and dropping Netramritam in my eyes.

What i can say is that Netramritam eyedrops seemed to make difference when i started using it, i mean, when i was much worse than now. Now-a-days i keep dropping it four time a day but i can't feel a difference anymore.

I keep taking two teaspoons of Triphala twice a day. But i think it was in the first month that i felt all improvement i had, i mean, that i got a lot of relief. After the first month i think i had no progressive improvement.

I have days and weeks better than others, and have slept well or bad is making a lot of difference in my eyes during the day.

I didn't touch my Wiley X for some weeks, but i'm wearing it at home in the last week (in my workplace sometimes and in some days the AC is not on).

I'm better, or even much better (thanks a lot to all people in this forum), but my eyes are still far from being healthy and normal like it was til last september.

Next monday i have an appointment with the only ayurveda doctor in the city i'm living.

If i think Triphala is magical? In the sense that none medicine or doctor before made me better (and sometimes they made me worse), it seems magical. But i think i agree with
          eye_allergy-kids: Triphala provides relief but doesn't cure. At least so far.

Comment

ty for the info, I do not believe there is a cure , u keep trying till u find some thing that at least helps u, I will try the drops first ty again for info

Comment

bakunin and my friends,

Triphala Ghrita will not completely cure dry eyes. But it may definitely give a lot of improvement. Atleast it (Triphala Ghrita + drops and eye ointment + good sleep) will make dry eyes a manageable condition. I think you guys got my point.

Add Muro 128 eye ointment to your arsenal. I found a lot of difference, really a lot. By the way I do not have corneal edema or scratches. I observed Muro 128 worked better than Genteal night time ointment or Refresh Eye Ointment.

My Opthalmologist suggested using Muro 128 some 2 years ago, but I used just 2 or 3 times at that time. I got lazy to use this eye ointment. For some reason, I had been using Genteal Ointment all this time on and off. But now since last 3 months, I am using Muro 128 along with Triphala Ghrita, noticed tremendous improvement.

I suggest if someone has not tried or have tried Muro 128 before, please try Muro 128 ointment (again).

You may already know this. Before anything, good sleep/quality sleep is the most important thing. Without this, no medicine or drops or ointments can help. Consistently sleep 8 to 10 hours a day depending on your sleep requirement. Use Muro 128 in the night before going to sleep and again in the morning before taking bath.

According to ancient vedic Hindu/Indian science called "Vasthu Shastra", sleeping direction it seems is important for good sleep. It may sound superstitious or silly but I feel I have nothing to loose, not losing a penny by adjusting my sleeping direction.

If anyone is interested and wants to try, here is the information about vasthu sleeping direction. So one should sleep with head in East or South direction.

Sleeping Direction
              The details of the direction of head while sleeping and its effects is as under:

East: East is the direction of knowledge. Sleeping with head in the east improves health, increases knowledge and increases a liking for spiritualism. Children should always sleep with head in the east.

West: Sleeping with one's head in the west causes bad dreams, illness, disturbed sleep and violent nature.

North: Sleeping with head in the north causes fear and sleeplessness and major illness.

South: South is the best direction for sleeping. Sleeping with one's head in the south brings happiness and sound sleep. It also leads to increment in wealth and prosperity.
              -----------------------------

Head to North:
              The Vastu sleeping position with head in the North direction is strongly opposed. Never sleep with the top of your head pointing to the north and feet pointing to the south. Brings terrible dreams, disturbed sleep and negative vibrations while you sleep. Loss of sound sleep pertains to irritability, frustration and emotional instability. So your physical and mental health will suffer. In fact only a dead body in Vedic tradition is kept with the head pointing the North and the feet towards the South.

The Science – The blood in the body contains iron (Haemoglobin – Hb or Hgb)), making the body a magnet with the head, (positive polarity) the heaviest and most important part, being considered the North Pole and the feet the South Pole. When you sleep with your head to the North, these two positive polarities repel each other, disrupting the flow of blood and affecting your sleep and health. Hence one should never sleep with the head in the North.

Good luck guys.

- subashli
              Last edited by subashli; 10-Jul-2012, 20:48.

Comment

Originally posted by bakunin View Post
                three months update

Three months since i started taking Triphala Ghee and dropping Netramritam in my eyes.
                If i think Triphala is magical? In the sense that none medicine or doctor before made me better (and sometimes they made me worse), it seems magical. But i think i agree with
                eye_allergy-kids: Triphala provides relief but doesn't cure. At least so far.

Hi bakunin

Thanks for the finding that tripala do not cure but releves. I found it after 1 1/2 years of use to my son.

Now my strong beleif is that if anybody needs to cure (his/her) eyes he/she has to treat his/her whole body. I have mentioned in my posts and given lot links which I read and understood all this.

These are bit difficult to follow in present circumtances because we do not get any natural vegetables and nuts fruits(all chemical fertiliser, chemically preserved, processed). But I feel it is the only way. I almost 50% cured (not releived I do not give any medicine or drops, plugs or anything ) to my son.

You can know my story in following links

http://www.dryeyezone.com/talk/showt...3492#post73492

http://www.dryeyezone.com/talk/showt...stomach-linked
                Last edited by eye_allergy-kids; 10-Jul-2012, 23:36.
                FOOD (Natural, chemical free), Environment (air, water, noise), Relaxed Mind makes decease free

Comment

These are bit difficult to follow in present circumtances because we do not get any natural vegetables and nuts fruits.
                  What's happened, eyeallergykids?
                  Paediatric ocular rosacea ~ primum non nocere

Comment

Hi littlemermaid

My son doing fantastic. He is almost normal. Now his eye are almost normal in colour, not sensitive to light, do not rub, his vision is good. Only thing we give only raw fruits, nuts, fresh vegetables, leafs. This affects his social mingle with others. We pray God for that.

Comment

• Hi subashli,
                      I would like to ask what do you think about Triphala in pills. In my country (Poland) I can buy Triphala Himalaya in pills (Himalaya is a producer). Has it any value or it must be Triphala Ghrita only? cheers

Comment

• Hi deniro32,

Triphala pills or powder is also good for eyes. But Triphala Ghrita is better than just Triphala pills for dry eyes. I prefer Triphala Ghrita.

- subashli

Originally posted by deniro32 View Post
                        Hi subashli,
                        I would like to ask what do you think about Triphala in pills. In my country (Poland) I can buy Triphala Himalaya in pills (Himalaya is a producer). Has it any value or it must be Triphala Ghrita only? cheers

Comment

• Hi Subashli!!

I am into trying everything.
                          Right now acupuncture and some Chinese herbs, should do it for a week.
                          But I am very interested in this Triphala Grita thing - how can I get it Sweden do you think? Is there any European net shop that you know of? Us shops will mean paying customs....
                          Also, do you know what it really is that helps and why?

Myself I have got dry eyes this winter and it only gets worse. I had refractive surgery 25 years ago and have had no trouble at all (well, probably mild dry eyes since i have not tolerated fans, smoke etc, but nothing that has needed drops or anything). Now I have probably reached the stage where hormons are getting unbalanced and tear production slows down....

Comment

• I'm having a set back since the last two weeks. It's stressfull and depressing. Well, everybody on this forum knows what it is about My life has been a shadow of what it was since DES. I'm struggling to at least keep working, even if my productivity is not 100%.

I had an appointment with an ayurvedic doctor (he does acupuncture either). I had a session of accunpucture. I think i was a little better after it, but the next day, at afternoon, it was not easy again. Of course i need more sessions to judge the treatment.

I will do tarpanam (i don't remember how to spell it) next week with the doctor (tarpanam is something like warm Ghritta in the eyes).

Well, the worsening (does this word exist?) of my eyes probably have to do with the gases in my digestive system that i'm feeling in the last weeks either. At least it is how ayurveda and the doctor see it.

He will give me a treatment, i think based mostly in food and nutrition.

Yesterday i did dry warm compresses for the fist time (with a kind of sleeping mask that has seeds inside). I felt relief after it. I'm sure i have some kind of MGD, even though none ophtalmologist have tryed diagnosing me with it.

Comment

• Hi, I live in Sweden and I ordered Triphala Ghrit from here:

http://www.la-boutique-bio.com/produ...64d0f281832908

I hope it's the right thing. Just started using it this morning. I also started taking Macadamia oil which is rich in omega-7 but cheaper than taking sea buckthorne capsules for example. You can order organic macadamia oil from LCHF-butiken and Bodystore.

Good luck!

I am into trying everything.
                              Right now acupuncture and some Chinese herbs, should do it for a week.
                              But I am very interested in this Triphala Grita thing - how can I get it Sweden do you think? Is there any European net shop that you know of? Us shops will mean paying customs....
                              Also, do you know what it really is that helps and why?

Myself I have got dry eyes this winter and it only gets worse. I had refractive surgery 25 years ago and have had no trouble at all (well, probably mild dry eyes since i have not tolerated fans, smoke etc, but nothing that has needed drops or anything). Now I have probably reached the stage where hormons are getting unbalanced and tear production slows down....[/QUOTE]

Comment

• I did Tarpana a couple of hours ago (melted medical Ghee in the eyes).

It is difficult to keep the oil around the eyes. The doctor had to hold the "barricade" all time. Maybe due to that it lasts only a few minutes.

What am I feeling now? I feel my eyes lubricated, but with a strong menthol feeling. So it is like the eyes are lubricated but still burning. More or less the same feeling when i put coconut oil in my eyelids. But I think tarpana is less aggressive to the eyes than coconut oil. Well, I think i liked it. But its too soon to tell if it is worth.

I have the third acunpucture session today, with no improvement yet.

It's being very hard to live in this very dry winter. I had a terrible set back. I'm increasing the Triphala dose to see if it helps me again.

Netramritam eye drops are not making good to my eyes anymore, maybe it is now getting things worse like the usual eye drops the doctors had prescribed me. I guess my eyes are very intolerant to foreign liquids...

For those who want to buy ayurvedic medicines etc, i and others on this thread bought here: www.ayurvedabay.com

Comment

Working...
                                X