Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of artificial tears/goop do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thera tears wins for the favorite and easiest to use.

I tried the Oasis which I bought in the dry eyes shop. I liked them but only got 1 drop for each eye out of 1 unit dose bullet and the dosing bullet was more difficult to use and wasted tears more easily. that seemed a little too pricey for me. I love the thera tears vial because it is easy to direct the tears to the right place and the tears are plentiful to flood my eyes with. I just wish you could recap it. I like the refresh optives equally to the thera tears but the vial is not as user friendly. I have not tried a gel yet but I am going to tomorrow after reading some posts here tonight. I absolutely hate lacrilube type preparations.

Comment

Celluvisc 0.5%; Celluvisc 1.0%, Opteve; ciclosporine ointment; Viscotears

Comment

I use originally used Refresh artificial tears during the day, but they were not helping me much and after enough use, began to make things worse. I switched to the celluvisc drops which are thicker. They last longer and help with the dryness, but there are a couple drawbacks. First, I notice that they irritate my eyes initially and also blur my vision for about 10-15 minutes. However, once this initial stage is over, I notice the difference.

At night, I use Genteal Severe Dry Eye Relief with the Tranquileyes goggles.
        2 Cor. 12:8-10

Comment

I originally used Refresh artificial tears during the day, but they were not helping me much and after enough use, began to make things worse. I switched to the celluvisc drops which are thicker. They last longer and help with the dryness, but there are a couple drawbacks. First, I notice that they irritate my eyes initially and also blur my vision for about 10-15 minutes. However, once this initial stage is over, I notice the difference.

At night, I use Genteal Severe Dry Eye Relief with the Tranquileyes goggles.
          2 Cor. 12:8-10

Comment

Systane restorative formula works the best so far. I use it pretty liberally now out of necessity...

And the 2nd optometrist recommended taking blink right before bed times.

I've tried visine, murine, clear eyes, theratears, similsane(spelling?) and a few other ones I cant think of now.

Comment

I use Hyabak with 0.15% hyaluronic acid (favoured stuff of doctors where I live) and Tears Again spray to reduce evaporation.
              It helps, the duration is just too short =.=

Comment

Working...
              X