Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebecca Petris
    and now that I'm back the Almighty is gone

(Psssssst ... Lucia, did you read that??? The Almighty's gone! kEwL!)

You know what that means, don'tcha? It means we can par teeeee! You could even wear your new heels!

Heck, we could even have an off topic thread and just edit it real quick before he got back or better yet, Rebecca could pull the entire thread. He'd never even know his flock went astray ...

We could call it The First Annual Completely Off The Topic Lush Lacrimal Vibes Pajama Party, or something to that effect. Man, I can't even remember the last time I wore my bunny slippers.

This might even be better than chat. No cost involved. We can all just jump in whenever. No unsightly cookie crumbs left behind. And then ... WHOOSH ... just pull the thread right before god returns. He is returning right???

Then, of course, we'll all be good to go in the behavior area for another year. Well, maybe not YOU, Lucy Lou. But I know I can certainly control myself ...

Comment

MJ........Will you shave your head and wear an Easter Bonnet? C'mon. You just can't talk the talk, you gotta walk the walk and that's what I want you to do. Then, yeah, I'm all fer' it.

No need to buy new shoes. I have plenty of 2" or 3" ones and I think I put them on the back burner about the time I first came back from seeing my lasik guy. I have them (shoes) archived in the basement, and I just knew there was a reason I was savin' em. You and the party are it! But, first your head. Talk to Brit about it.
      Luce
      Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Lucinda,
        Would you settle for french braids and a Marlin's cap???

Comment

Hey! Me too.

Psst...can I come too?!? I'm really tired of playing jailer to my hubbie. But he is getting so much better in spite of me. I've got bunches of silly hats, no three inch heels left, but I do know I have at least one pair of two inch ones. Oh..I cleaned out my closet today and there are lots of party dresses we could wear. All sizes too. I have saved every size I've been for the last I dont know how many years. I've archived them too, like Luce does her shoes. But I'm balking at shaving my head...I just got it grown out some. And I've got at least 35 various pairs of eyeglasses.

I've got the chocolate, who else is coming?

Billye

Rebecca, you'll have to delete this thread. But we needed this.

Oh MJ,
          I forgot to add..the little plants were doing great until we had a huge rain this week and I discovered I had planted 5 of them in the drip line of the house. So I dug them up to move them and one of them got murdered in the process. We'll have a funeral after the party. And the ankle is still in the stupid boot. But I can put my weight on it now. Thanks for asking.
          B

Comment

To MJ: I might let you get by if you wear a Detroit RedWings cap. That's hockey in case you didn't know. Up here, that's more important than any other (game), at least to me. But, I'd reconsider you shaving your head if you'll go RedWings.

Billye: I've still got dresses, suits in my closets from working and in many sizes too. Some with tags still attached. Sounds like you'd fit right in and I still have all my shoes.
            Last edited by Lucy; 17-Mar-2007, 19:10. Reason: typo

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Me no shave my head!!!

I know how much Michiganders luv their hockey!!! But I'm a Flor ee dah girl through and through!!! I'll have to come in pj's and a Panthers cap.

And ummm (looking around) ... I have to admit that I have some six inch heels ... you know the killer stillettos. And some little black dresses to go with them. I haven't worn any of them in forever ... <sigh>.

But come to think of it ...Woo! Hoo! Lucy Loo! ... you'd be four inches taller than me! Consider them yours!

((( Billye ))) ... I'm so glad you're in!!! I luv choc o lot!!! Regarding the plants: Sheeeeeesh! And I thought I was hard on plants ... lol! Wow, that's a whole lot of glasses ... what kind ya got? I could use some brown tinted sunglasses in a tortoise frame? Maybe mock leopard, but definitely not just plain brown.

Eileen are you in??? And how about you Neil? I figure the men can use a break too. (Psssst, girls ... we'll just hand them a beer, put them in the corner, turn on some sort of sport and forget all about them ... )

Rebecca!!! Put on your pj's and come on down!!! Bring friends!!! Bring food!!!

On another note ... I have a cold ... and my eyes are watering. I'm kinda just miserable here. And I'm in serious need of a Snickers, a Coke and a box of kleenix (I used the last box up around seven, went through all the napkins in the drawer and I'm now down to toilet paper ... sigh ... that's just too, too pathetic.) You guys might want to Windex your screen ... cough, cough.

Hey Lucky, you wanna invite da Cat Lady?
              Last edited by MJ; 17-Mar-2007, 22:09. Reason: Do you think the Almighty will find out we hijacked a thread?

Comment

Leopard print sunglasses

MJ,
                I think you are in luck. There is one pair of leopard print in this mess. I've saved every prescription pair of glasses I've ever had (I know, I know) and I've bought every kind of sunglasses. I lose them a lot and I buy another pair only to have the first one show up a week later.

Sure sorry you are feeling so lousy. And you are right..we'll stick the guys in the corner with a tv and a beer.

Billye

Comment

Originally posted by Silverlady
                  And you are right..we'll stick the guys in the corner with a tv and a beer. Billye
                  And if there's a Redwings game on we'll stick Lucy Loo in the corner too!

I'm feeling better and I have more kleenix ... what more could a girl ask for ... except for maybe a pair of leopard skin glasses!?

Comment

MJ--Do you remember my Buddy Holly glasses? I lost them a couple of years ago over a July 4th trip and was devastated. (I think you'll remember all the fun we had talking about them)

Well.................this winter, I found them in my brief case in my closet. I screamed with joy. In the meantime, I bought a pair of Panoptx goggles with my RX and progressive bifocals and Transition lens. I also got a digital camera for Christmas and .......well, you never know.....about me showing up on this board wearing my Buddy Hollys and/or my Panoptx goggles. My hubby has a redwings t-shirt and I could complete the package. I also have a pair of cheapie readers that are leopard-like print. Maybe I need to take a pix of some of my glasses and post. I think I stayed up too late and am in a bad dream.
                    Luce

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Lucy

Get that camera out.

You could have a weekly update on your avatar.

Cheers

Ian

Comment

Hi Ian:
                        You're dreadfully missed on this board. Hope you are doing well. Keep watch for any avatars on me.
                        Lucy

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Conga !!!!

Conga Line!!!

Add your glasses avatar onto this line!!! Do do do do do DO!!!

Lucy, I wanna see the Buddy Hollys!!!
                          Last edited by MJ; 19-Mar-2007, 07:20. Reason: ummm ...

Comment

MJ.......do you remember them? I talked about them so much because they helped me by keeping the air/wind from my eyes. I got them about 6 years ago and that was in your time.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Sigh . . .

The Almighty can't put his omniscience on hold for even a few days without the locals going loco.

Well, hey, if "The Boss" hasn't pulled the plug, far be it from this infallible deity to be the party pooper.

Party on, dudettes! Just keep the PJs on, please.

Comment

Hello Ian ... it's nice to meet you! Thank you for joining our party! Did you by chance bring chips?

Lucia, I sure do remember your Buddy Hollys!!! ... I'm looking forward to the Buddy Holly avatar. If you can't reduce your pic, send it to me and I'll try to do it for you and then send it back to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X