Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gods wearing bedroom slippers ... oh my!

[QUOTE=DEZadmin]far be it from this infallible deity to be the party pooper.
    QUOTE]

Ummmmmm, hi there Almighty ... So, how've you been??? Did you have a nice vacation??? (pssst Lucy ... I think we forgot to ask when he'd be back ... sheesh!) So, did you bring us back anything??? I don't suppose you're up on the latest fad in deity pajamas?

(handing the end of this silly thread to the Boss so she can unravel it and toss it away ... it was fun while it lasted though ... ... thanks!)

Comment

MJ, I dont have a pic yet of me in my Buddy Hollys. I do, however, have one of me in my all purpose Panoptx............just hold your horses. You just came out of hiding (or maybe prison) after several years in silence. These folks are tired of me around here. I need time....and maybe RP will be silly (or just ignore us) for a minute and let us carry on. The Almighty will be able to help me with any pix and he's cuter than you.
      Lucy
      Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Actually, I kind of thought I'd just leave this thread here for perpetuity. Fitting punishment for y'all

And don't look now, but Dry Eye Chat is about to make a comeback. Stay tuned and, as T.A. said, keep your jammies on.
        Rebecca Petris
        The Dry Eye Foundation
        dryeyefoundation.org
        800-484-0244

Comment

Gee

Rebecca, you'll spoil the party. Do I havvvveee to keep the jammies on?

Billye

Comment

Chat!

[QUOTE
            And don't look now, but Dry Eye Chat is about to make a comeback. [/QUOTE]

Rebecca ... Woo!!! Hoo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
              You just came out of hiding (or maybe prison) after several years in silence. ... The Almighty will be able to help me with any pix and he's cuter than you.
              Lucy
              Nah, they kicked me outta prison a couple years back ... I didn't look good in stripes.

I've never met God in person ... you sure he's cuter than me?

My cold landed in my ear and I can't hear out of it ... you'll have to type louder, 'kay?

Comment

I'm keeping my bunny slippers on!

Originally posted by Silverlady
                Do I havvvveee to keep the jammies on?

Billye
                Billye, I hear there's a naked beach thread a couple chat boards over and to your left ... Otherwise we'd best keep our jammies on ...

Comment

Well..

MJ,
                  If you insist. It might be a horrifying sight to you all anyway.

Billye

Comment

Originally posted by Silverlady
                    MJ,
                    If you insist. It might be a horrifying sight to you all anyway.

Billye
                    Heck no, I'm staying put ... right here ... in my jammies ... with my cold medicine. But you can go and report back to us ...

Comment

TTIWWP!

Comment

Are you satisfied?

Neil, the Almighty was kind enough to do some of his work and get a pic of me posted......and I'm wearing my Panoptx (oh what would I do without them?).

I don't have a pic of me wearing my "Buddy Holly's" so I can't post it. One or two ppl were hollering for a pic of me wearing them. Probably only one. MJ maybe. (PS. MJ..imagine the Panoptx are my Buddy Hollys.)
                        Last edited by Lucy; 21-Mar-2007, 19:49. Reason: clarification

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Buddy Holly?

Actually, your avatar brought a somewhat different celebrity to mind . . .

Comment

Absolutely tremendous - Great pic!

The similarity is uncanny.

Ian

Comment

LOL! See, this is why I don't have a pic posted. You never know what some crazy person on the internet is gonna do with it!

Comment

That's much closer,my twin Catherine Zeta-Jones wearing my Buddy Hollys.
                                Last edited by Lucy; 22-Mar-2007, 14:24.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Working...
                                X