nervous again for appointment / relief / thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nervous again for appointment / relief / thoughts

Had to make another appointment, as ive had occasional burning and blurriness in my eyes and not sure why. Might ask about antibiotics, as i havent tried these and testing for inflammation as they have the test.... just really hoping for relief! I'm not that far off. Last time was 6 seconds and best ive did is 7. Really desperate for relief, as ive got my allergies under control with catacrom, and apprently is useless to test for allergies incase its something i cant avoid like dust, because i wanted to try allergy shots as last attempt.

Just really tired of red eyes that are dry... and ive tried most things offered, im trying to be positive i will get the disease under control, but just hard when youve not had relief in 4 years... and even thought research is on the rise for dry eye/mgd, just resorting to the feeling they wont find a proper cure, but more a thing to keep us paying for the money... !!

I think, i am allergic to furr trees, (christmas trees how ever you spell it), i was out helping my granda one day and well... my hands started getting an allergic reaction, (also possibly animal dander/furr, and maybe dust ? ) as these are present almost always, but ive been told not to try and go for allergy testing incase i cant avoid it for it always being there. But, i feel like it might be good to know whats causing my allergies? i

Just need some positivity! going to be getting my new training shifts for a job, and glad that my fianicial situation wont be that much of a burden on me...! as it was my worst worry.

I don’t really know what advice to give, just that it sounds like me and you are in a very similar boat.

Hope your appointment brings you some answers.
    What treatments have you tried so far?

Comment

Ive tried: eye drops- optrex, hycosan eye drops, allergy eye drops olopatadine, optrex night gel, geltears, theratears, emulison oil based eye drop, holland and barret fish oil, theralife plus their fish oil, theratears fish oil, tescos fish oil, punctucal plugs, steriod drop (cant remember which), did nothing for my eyes or inflammation for that matter... warm compress, lid scrubs. Only thing that works is catacrom so far, i did try oral antihistamines but didnt help. Also scope fish oil. when i use allergy drops 3 seconds but increased dryness fish oil helps counter that (thankful a fish oil actually works!!!). But antibiotics and testing for inflammation is the only routes i havent been down.

Comment

Working...
      X