2nd IPL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd IPL

So, today i had recieved my 2nd IPL... knew what to do, and it went rather quick, I had asked about my oil glands only a few blocked and i asked about my oil seen a video most were producing nice clear oil, and maybe a few were producing granular oil, my left eye is better than my right. I asked if IPL has made an improvement, and was told it seems to be, and i may get okay with the next one. I did get told that my left eye is "normal" (?), and that my right eye needs to be the same too. Despite my eyes still feeling dry, and using optimel, ketofall, scopefish oil. 3rd one is due in jan, and maybe a 4th if needed, and then every 3/6/12 months depending on the severity and how people react to IPL. I guess ill see by the 3rd and 4th treatment?

Originally posted by epicjinx View Post
    So, today i had recieved my 2nd IPL... knew what to do, and it went rather quick, I had asked about my oil glands only a few blocked and i asked about my oil seen a video most were producing nice clear oil, and maybe a few were producing granular oil, my left eye is better than my right. I asked if IPL has made an improvement, and was told it seems to be, and i may get okay with the next one. I did get told that my left eye is "normal" (?), and that my right eye needs to be the same too. Despite my eyes still feeling dry, and using optimel, ketofall, scopefish oil. 3rd one is due in jan, and maybe a 4th if needed, and then every 3/6/12 months depending on the severity and how people react to IPL. I guess ill see by the 3rd and 4th treatment?
    Good to hear. Hopefully you will see some improvement in your symptoms too.

Comment

If they’re saying it’s normal and you’re still feeling dryness how does that make sense? If you have to ask if there is an improvement and you can’t feel it then you have answered your own question. Hopefully the next couple will get more oil flowing allowing the dryness to disappear good luck. IPL didn’t do anything for me but I’m not in a good situation for it to work I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by ebi1368 View Post

Good to hear. Hopefully you will see some improvement in your symptoms too.
        Hopefully, it's just mainly the dry feeling is annoying me most of all its uncomfortable, also redness. I'm glad IPL seems to be doing something. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

Working...
        X