4 Plugs Overflow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Plugs Overflow

It is now 7 days since I have 4 full plugs. The first 3 hours were great and then the overflow started. The skin around my eyes is so painful. I also have very bad morning dryness.

Should I give it more time or take out my plugs?
    Had anybody tried flow control plug?

Uh oh!

Did you go from 2 to 4 or 0 to 4?

I would maybe try flow controllers in the uppers... doesn't work for everyone but has for a lot of people I know.

Are you using goggle or tape or anything like that for the morning dryness?
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

I went from 2 to 4. 2 did nothing for me.

Thanks Rebecca. I will ask my docotr about these flow control plug. She previously said, it is going to be hard to pull out the upper plug. I will see what she says this time.

I was using the tape I bought from dry eye shop. The problem was, my eye lid itches like hell. I also used goggle for sleeping which did not help.

Comment

Originally posted by Fairpricerx
        Very nice, i have trouble, how did you handle it?
        I am still struggling with it. Do you also have 4 plugs?

Comment

Originally posted by Fairpricerx

Yes, of course. I immediately went to the doctors. Everything is good, but how are things going with you?
          I still have problems with overflow. What did your doctor say? did he take out your plugs?

Comment

It seems to me ebi that if you have overflow you should try just 2 plugs, maybe start with one eye to see if you are best removing an upper or a lower. Also if you have overflow just dab the eye with a tissue, don't wipe it that just irritates the delicate skin. Plus try putting some oil on the lid like a tiny bit of Vaseline to keep the salty tears off of the skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca Petris View Post
              Uh oh!

Did you go from 2 to 4 or 0 to 4?

I would maybe try flow controllers in the uppers... doesn't work for everyone but has for a lot of people I know.

Are you using goggle or tape or anything like that for the morning dryness?
              Hi do you have any info on these flow control plugs please?

Comment

Working...
              X