Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harriet, they can take a while to reply to e-mails... it's taken up to a month for me to hear back from them... hopefully you'll here back soon!

Regarding the fit of the MEGS... for those of us who have worn prescription glasses in the past (or present!), this will be obvious... but for those who buy MEGS and have never worn glasses before, they may not know this... so here goes:

I've found that the fit of the MEGS can be improved by adjusting the side arms...ie. adjusting the part of the arm that fits over your ears - you can gently bend them so that they "hang on" to your ears more tightly, thus holding the MEGS onto your face more snugly.

I've been scared to break mine, so I've been working at this gradually over several days... I still need to bend them more... hopefully I can get them bent enough (without breaking them) so that they fit nice and snug eventually!

I suppose a better idea would be to bring them to an optician for adjustment, but i haven't gotten around to it yet.

Comment

@ Harriet Brown

I basically have no bridge at all. Mine pretty much sit on my cheeks even though there is a nose piece on the MEGs. Though I've always had trouble with glasses and nose pieces, I do not mind that the MEGs sit on my cheeks. Haha I guess you can think of it as extra sealing

Comment

Finally!

Finally I got around to taking a picture of myself with my MEGs on. Is the picture clear enough that you can see them well?

Comment

Update review

Having been using Seefit for 9 months now I'd like to submit another review.

I recently went from home office (no air-con, sparingly using the computer) to a full-time job (8hs straight computer use under air-con) and can tell that Seefit alone does not protect me enough.

I'm on glasses all the time during my work hours, but constantly have to switch between Seefit (wich is discreet to wear around my co-workers) and another full-wrapped glasses (started using the cheap Dust Buster that's on the Dry Eye Store now) when I start feeling my eyes too much. I'm having a flare-up of Thygeson's ceratitis right now (that's my new diagnose, according to my doctor) and the Seefit alone simply isn't enough. For the good days, however, it still works nicely.

So my final review is this: I recommend Seefit only if you have a mild case of dry eyes, or don't spend too much time in an aggressive environment, or don't mind bearing the pain for the sake of the looks!

Comment

Working...
          X