Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i do have particularly sensitive eyes so i wouldnt be surprised if someone else does not have the same reaction. I'm just giving you my experience. i would give it a shot once and see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post

I'm using up my Avenova and then I'll give the OcCusoft a try and report back. The Avenova is very expensive and hard for me to buy from my doctor's office and you can't take a prescription to a pharmacy so since the tests were 0% problematic I am willing to try it and see how it goes. I costs a lot less and I can order it from Amazon .....
      ------------------------------
      Hi Max
      Hope your eyes are better now.
      Just curious if you are happy with OcuSoft HypoChlor with HOCI?
      Do you know if it contains sodium hypochlorite?

I just found out two more items, for your info.

Lid and Lash Cleanser by Heyedrate, Proprietary, pure Hypochlorous Acid (0.015%)
      ilast Hydraclean Gel (with 0.2% Hyaluronic Acid)

According to Dr Paul M. Karpecki, OD, Jan. 2016 https://www.reviewofoptometry.com/ar...dry-eye-deluge
      ''iLast containing retinol palmitate & appears to be able to prevent keratin formation, which may play a role in meibomian gland obstruction.
      The use of hypochlorous acid has also been advantageous for patients suffering from Staphylococcal blepharitis''

Thank you!

Comment

I have used both products and he Avenova is a much better product. The Ocusoft irritated my eyes after about a week using it so I went back to the Avenova, which my Doctor sells out of his office. I use it in the morning and before bed and my dry eye and blepharitius is forever gone!!! Thank you Avenova!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X