Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool! Thanks for the update! Keep us posted on your progress if you keep up this regimen...

Comment

• Quick update. This is the fifth day. Feeling almost normal. Amazing. I think this is more than a candidate cure. It is perhaps the holy grail. See my detailed post at: http://sabhlokcity.com/2011/05/annou...n-and-dry-eye/. Also, have started a FB page to radiate this info at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dry-ey...00177190075558. Given the horrible experience I've undergone I'd like everyone to be cured asap.

Note: To ensure that this is permanently cured, I'm also going to try something else I found info about on a website - medicated ghee. I'm using castor oil at night.I'm going to start using this from today.

Sanjeev

Comment

• Hey Sanjeev! yea for you! Because this thread is sooo long and soooo old, did you try posting a NEW thread on how well honey is working for you? Its still working for me also. congrats, so glad you found what I found a long time ago...all the other remedies dont work on SOME people and maybe its something more simple and natural! Keep me posted!+

Comment

• anyone using this can tell if working or not?

Comment

• Hey, Im have MGD since 3 years and there is absolutely nothing that helped me. I tried Manuka honey which is stinging as hell in the beginning, but then it starts to get better...
            I mixed it with water (hot water) and after it cools down a little bit i put it into my eyes and let it there for 20 min or so. My problem is that if i don't rinse it with water...the compound is like a glue and then in the morning i have red eyes...
            Are you guys also rinsing the honey off after some time or just leave the whole time? I mean my face feels kind of sticky after the honey water mixture dries out

hope somebody can help me
            take care

Comment

• warm up some honey in jar that is submerged in warm water... its easier to put on eyes. After I put it on I wipe off with a wet rag the excess. I clean off the skin above and below your eye lashes. I also use rag and gently wipe ends of eyelashes ...just a wee bit! I leave it on for a few hours and then wash off and sometimes I would apply it again.

Comment

• Honey will not get rid of the cause of dry eye but does reduce inflammation and pain from it. It did help get my oil glands working again!

Comment

• Hello,my name is Lili and i have severe dry eyes due to Sogren disease...i would try anything to moisture them,so tell me,please,what kind of honey did you use? and what is the cause of your dry eyes? and ,waht it,s most important,had you reflex tears after using honey? i read there are now on the australian market Manuka eye drops,bit i live in Europe and i would try raw honey first..i,m only afraid of an allergy...i,m aware it can sting...

Comment

• How often do you use the honey? Do you still feel better from it?

Comment

Working...
                    X