X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• epicjinx
    replied
    Originally posted by Dowork123 View Post
    I’m sorry, it’s hard for me to keep track of every members exact diagnosis.

You seem aggressive in your response. I’m trying to help you, but I have to ask you questions to get there. I wrote a really good response and just deleted it. Good luck with your ipl.
    It's just i often state it usually, not saying you have to remember/didnt intend for it like that, its just i do often state it, and have posted more frequently. I just wanted answers aiming towards what i asked. and ok... you deleted your responce? - I gave you a responce to your question, im just seriously fed up with this disease. Didnt mean to come off aggressive, just tired of getting this stupid disease under control.

Leave a comment:

• deep_dry_eye
    replied
    I am personally a firm believer of IPL (I admit I was skeptical at first). I do not understand the mechanism of action (and I am skeptical of anybody who claims they do), however I am a believer of the statistical significance of patients post-IPL.

The observation is that, patients post-IPL somehow have better gland outputs. The theory is that it somehow reduce inflammation, perhaps effect the blood vessels like dermatology IPL.

I am personally on monthly-IPL because I believe it helps. I went from being bedridden to being able to travel and working on the computer 10+hrs a day.

Leave a comment:

• Meibum Ian
    replied
    Originally posted by epicjinx View Post
    Your reply hadn't given me much of an answer to my question...
    You can always request a refund.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I’m sorry, it’s hard for me to keep track of every members exact diagnosis.

You seem aggressive in your response. I’m trying to help you, but I have to ask you questions to get there. I wrote a really good response and just deleted it. Good luck with your ipl.

Leave a comment:

• epicjinx
    replied
    Ive litterally said my diagnoses in every single post I make near enough.... allergies and mgd. Those are my causes, allergies make my mgd worse by causing friction due to allergy bumps and friction causes inflammation and that destabilises my tear film. I've asked.my doctor and I was told 3 initial treatments and then maintenance. I was offered a trial but couldn't afford it. This was more to see if anyone had success with ipl and knew if it may have any effect by allergies countering the effect. Your reply hadn't given me much of an answer to my question...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I think it has potential to help, like any treatment. However, if you don’t find the cause of the problem, this will only be a temporary solution. I think it would be best to find a really good doctor to look at you. May I ask what your specific diagnosis is? To answer about allergies. If your lid problems are caused but allergic conjunctivitis ipl may not help.

Leave a comment:

• epicjinx
    started a topic Anyone had success with IPL?

Anyone had success with IPL?

I'm just curious to who has had some success with IPL? As im going to try it soon enough when i get enough money, just wondering has ipl helped you? Does anyone know, if allergies would counter IPL's effects of helping the oil glands work better? I'm a bit nervous to go for it, but i have half the funds saved and just waiting to start work and once i have enough, ill go and get started for IPL.
Working...
X